Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Amanda Knox Addresses Viewers From Seattle Airport Press Conference (Video)

After serving four years in an Italian prison, Amanda Knox is now back in her hometown of Seattle, Washington.our editor recommendsAmanda Knox Lifetime Movie to Be Updated After Verdict PHOTOS: 10 TV Trials That Shook the World The 24-year-old and her family held a press conference from the city's airport shortly after her arrival in the United States. Knox was freed from Italian custody on Monday, Oct. 3 when a jury overturned her 2009 conviction of sexually assaulting and murdering Meredith Kercher. Knox had already served four years of her 26-year sentence. VIDEO: Amanda Knox Leaves Italy for U.S. After Guilty Verdict Overturned "They're reminding me to speak in English, cause I'm having problems with that," Knox said. "I'm really overwhelmed right now. I was looking down from the airplane, and it seemed like everything wasn't real," she continued, while choking back tears. "Thank you to everyone who's believed in me, who's defended me, who's supported my family." Story: Amanda Knox Verdict: Conviction Overturned "My family's the most important thing to me right now, and I just want to go be with them. So thank you for being there for me," she concluded, receiving cheers from the airport audience. Related Topics Amanda Knox

Watch Movies For Free Online

No comments:

Post a Comment